In need of an ecommerce solution that is easy to use and extremely flexible? Woocommerce is the answer. Here are five great reasons we chose Woocommerce as our ecommerce development platform.
Why Woocommerce Rocks
- Flexibility – Products can be easily categorized, put on sale, have retail and wholesale rates, all kinds of attributes, and easy to manage especially if you have WordPress experience. Additional selling capabilities include physical, virtual, downloadable and even affiliate/external products.
- Familiarity – With 1 in 4 websites now being built on the WordPress platform chances are you or someone you know is familiar with WordPress making Woocommerce an easy to manage shopping cart system.
- Customization – Besides the hundreds of themes available to provide a unique look and feel for your store you can have custom functions most shopping carts require thousands in development to achieve. From complex shipping rules to seperate pricing for wholesale and retail customers to inventory management and more, customizing a Woocommerce cart doesn’t require a hack to the system just a well planned strategy.
- Analytics – Besides the easy to understand built in analytics Woocommerce comes with a simple plugin can integrate Google Analytics to give you all the data you need to effectively market your products.
- Popularity – Woocommerce is the fasting growing ecommerce solution in the world and it’s a plugin for the largest web design platform in the world. It doesn’t get much more popular than that.
Need An Online Catalog without Ecommerce?
No problem! One of our most successful clients has an online catalog that generates hundreds of leads a month for his products and services and it was built with Woocommerce!
We have successfully built and launched a number of WooCommerce stores and welcome the opportunity to discuss your ecommerce project. Call us or use the contact form on the right now!